3Some (3 looks in one style) - Overall Mid Rise Lustre Black Jeans
Genuine Colombian made - Butt lift design
3 way wear style:
*Wear it up: Overall look for B girl vibe
*Wear it down: Straps down for a more relaxed and cool style
*Wear it out: For a classic jeans style
If you are a woman that like to have choices, this overall is for you, sexy and street all the way! On the weekend wear it with heels for a killer look without missing the B vibe, . On week days just take the top part out for a more classic look . With this piece you can't get it wrong.
Note: This style fits true to size.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Fit and Style
- Butt lifting technology for enhancing your curves.
- Made in Colombia.
- Size medium inseam measures 73cm.
- Our model Angie (Studio shoot-white background) is wearing size Small.
Fabric and Colour
- High Stretch Fabric
- Lustre black.
- 68% Cotton, 30% Polyester, 2% Elastane.
- The perfect overall featuring an amazing 3-ways look with a detachable top.
- Small front functional zipper in top part .
- Single button closure.
|Instagram Hash Tag||N/A|
NB: This sizing chart is a guide only.
|Jeans - Size Conversion|
FREE EXPRESS shipping to all regions on orders over $100. See Shipping page for more details and need-to-know shipping information.
Hey Morena, please be aware you are taking home a unique piece so make sure you take proper care of your jeans if you want to keep it looking great on you. We recommend you to do the following:
- Do not wash your jeans in the washing machine. They will age quicker and you have a big chance that the more delicate decorations on the clothing such as the studs, chains, etc may get loose or break.
- Do not bleach or use a normal detergent. They will degrade the colour and the fabric. Always be sure to use a mild detergent.
- Keep your clothing away from extreme heat. Do not use a dryer or an iron on your jeans. Air drying are your jeans best friend.
- Turn it inside out! Make sure you put your jeans out to dry in a shadowy area and always turn it inside out so the colour stays nice.
- You hate doing laundry?... Great! You do not need to wash your jeans that often, just when they really need it. Spot cleaning is the simplest solution. Dampen a cloth or use an old toothbrush with mild soap to remove spot stains.