Bad Girls Only - Mid Rise Black Jeans
Butt Lift Design - Made in Colombia - Quality Materials
We all need a pair of sexy black jeans in our wardrobe and even better if it is a butt lift style! Classic black colour with sexy front rips. With this piece you can't get wrong. Pair them up with some nice heels for a chic look.
Note: This style runs true to size.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Fit and Style
- Mid rise style.
- Butt lift special design - Made in Colombia.
- Size medium inseam measures 70cm.
- Our model Carina (Studio photoshoot - white background) is wearing size Medium.
Colour and Fabric
- Classic black denim.
- Very stretchy material.
- 68% Cotton / 30% Polyester / 2% Elastane.
- 3 front buttons closure with wide belt loops
- Sexy front rips in both legs.
- 2 front and back functional pockets with great gold rhinestone and studs.
|Instagram Hash Tag||N/A|
NB: This sizing chart is a guide only.
|Jeans - Size Conversion|
FREE EXPRESS shipping to all regions on orders over $100. See Shipping page for more details and need-to-know shipping information.
Hey Morena, please be aware you are taking home a unique piece so make sure you take proper care of your jeans if you want to keep it looking great on you. We recommend you to do the following:
- Do not wash your jeans in the washing machine. They will age quicker and you have a big chance that the more delicate decorations on the clothing such as the studs, chains, etc may get loose or break.
- Do not bleach or use a normal detergent. They will degrade the colour and the fabric. Always be sure to use a mild detergent.
- Keep your clothing away from extreme heat. Do not use a dryer or an iron on your jeans. Air drying are your jeans best friend.
- Turn it inside out! Make sure you put your jeans out to dry in a shadowy area and always turn it inside out so the colour stays nice.
- You hate doing laundry?... Great! You do not need to wash your jeans that often, just when they really need it. Spot cleaning is the simplest solution. Dampen a cloth or use an old toothbrush with mild soap to remove spot stains.