Buckle Me Up Premium - Mid Rise Jeans.
Butt Lift - Premium made - Made in Brazil
Buckles Buckles!!! These jeans are serious business! From our Premium Collection with butt lift design to accentuate your booty. Girl it's time to get your inner fierce and sexy side out and be ready to be the centre of attention anywhere you go.
Note: This style fits true to size.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Fit and Style
- Mid-Rise Skinny leg opening.
- Unique Design featuring Butt Lift fit - Made in Brazil.
- Removable backside pads to give extra contouring.
- Size Medium inseam measures 76cm.
- Our model Carina (Studio shoot-white background) is wearing size Small
Fabric and Colour
- Engineered High stretch denim.
- Faded Blue.
- 66.5% Cotton, 16% Polyester, 16% Viscose, 1.5% Elastane.
- Unique below the knee design with 9 adjustable buckles each leg.
- Double gold branded buttons and zipper closure.
- 2 front faux pockets with stylish fringe blue rhinestone detail.
- Thick belt loops with blue rhinestone and gold colour details.
|Instagram Hash Tag||N/A|
NB: This sizing chart is a guide only.
|Jeans - Size Conversion|
FREE EXPRESS shipping to all regions on orders over $100. See Shipping page for more details and need-to-know shipping information.
Hey Morena, please be aware you are taking home a unique piece so make sure you take proper care of your jeans if you want to keep it looking great on you. We recommend you to do the following:
- Do not wash your jeans in the washing machine. They will age quicker and you have a big chance that the more delicate decorations on the clothing such as the studs, chains, etc may get loose or break.
- Do not bleach or use a normal detergent. They will degrade the colour and the fabric. Always be sure to use a mild detergent.
- Keep your clothing away from extreme heat. Do not use a dryer or an iron on your jeans. Air drying are your jeans best friend.
- Turn it inside out! Make sure you put your jeans out to dry in a shadowy area and always turn it inside out so the colour stays nice.
- You hate doing laundry?... Great! You do not need to wash your jeans that often, just when they really need it. Spot cleaning is the simplest solution. Dampen a cloth or use an old toothbrush with mild soap to remove spot stains.