Rich Girl- High Waist Black Jeans
Butt Lift Design – Made in Colombia – Luxe Trims
These black high waisted jeans are must have. If you can't decide between sexy or classy, well why not both ! Classy all the way, the butt lift design will make your booty look great and the rhinestones details give this piece a touch of extra glamour. Wear it with Sofia Body Chain for a seductive look.
NB: This style runs small.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Fit and Style
- Sexy and stylish high waisted skinny jeans.
- Featuring special back cut design for butt lifting effect.
- Made in Colombia.
- Size medium inseam measures 76.5cm.
- Our model Carina (Studio shoot-white background) is wearing size Medium.
Fabric and Colour
- Classic black denim.
- 68% Cotton, 30% Polyester, 2% Elastane.
- 4 gold button closure and decorative gold studs in front pockets.
- Waistband features a sophisticate decorative embellished design.
- Accessorised with gold and black chain belt.
|Instagram Hash Tag||N/A|
NB: This sizing chart is a guide only.
|Jeans - Size Conversion|
FREE EXPRESS shipping to all regions on orders over $100. See Shipping page for more details and need-to-know shipping information.
Hey Morena, please be aware you are taking home a unique piece so make sure you take proper care of your jeans if you want to keep it looking great on you. We recommend you to do the following:
- Do not wash your jeans in the washing machine. They will age quicker and you have a big chance that the more delicate decorations on the clothing such as the studs, chains, etc may get loose or break.
- Do not bleach or use a normal detergent. They will degrade the colour and the fabric. Always be sure to use a mild detergent.
- Keep your clothing away from extreme heat. Do not use a dryer or an iron on your jeans. Air drying are your jeans best friend.
- Turn it inside out! Make sure you put your jeans out to dry in a shadowy area and always turn it inside out so the colour stays nice.
- You hate doing laundry?... Great! You do not need to wash your jeans that often, just when they really need it. Spot cleaning is the simplest solution. Dampen a cloth or use an old toothbrush with mild soap to remove spot stains.