Hey Morena, please be aware you are taking home a unique piece so make sure you take proper care of your jeans if you want to keep it looking great on you. We recommend you to do the following:
- Do not wash your jeans in the washing machine. They will age quicker and you have a big chance that the more delicate decorations on the clothing such as the studs, chains, etc may get loose or break.
- Do not bleach or use a normal detergent. They will degrade the colour and the fabric. Always be sure to use a mild detergent.
- Keep your clothing away from extreme heat. Do not use a dryer or an iron on your jeans. Air drying are your jeans best friend.
- Turn it inside out! Make sure you put your jeans out to dry in a shadowy area and always turn it inside out so the colour stays nice.
- You hate doing laundry?... Great! You do not need to wash your jeans that often, just when they really need it. Spot cleaning is the simplest solution. Dampen a cloth or use an old toothbrush with mild soap to remove spot stains.
NB: We are not responsible for studs, chains, etc that may become loose, fall, or break with normal wear.