Crowd Stopper Premium - Mid Rise Corset Jeans
Butt Lift - Made in Brazil- Luxe Trims
Make a statement and stand out from your friends. With these pair of jeans you can be sure that you will stop crowds so get ready to turn head around.Perfect to go out at night or day. Wear it with a pair of heels and you will look as a million dollar babe!
Note: This style fits true to size.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Fit and style
- Mid-Rise /Skinny leg.
- Stretch cotton denim.
- Butt Lift Design-made in Brazil.
- Removable backside pads to give you extra countouring.
- Size Medium inseam measures 75 cm.
- Our model Angie (Studio shoot-white background) is wearing size Small.
Colour and Fabric
- Wash Dark blue denim.
- 74% Cotton/ 12% Modal/ 12%Polyester/ 2% Elastane
- Rear Lining-53% Cotton/ 43% Polyester/ 4% Elastane
- Amazing corset Knew down design, with adjustable straps and featuring sexy long zipper in the back.
- Rhinestones accents and a-branded plates in belt loops.
- Gold Label buttons front closure on side with zipper.
|Instagram Hash Tag||N/A|
NB: This sizing chart is a guide only.
|Jeans - Size Conversion|
FREE EXPRESS shipping to all regions on orders over $100. See Shipping page for more details and need-to-know shipping information.
Hey Morena, please be aware you are taking home a unique piece so make sure you take proper care of your jeans if you want to keep it looking great on you. We recommend you to do the following:
- Do not wash your jeans in the washing machine. They will age quicker and you have a big chance that the more delicate decorations on the clothing such as the studs, chains, etc may get loose or break.
- Do not bleach or use a normal detergent. They will degrade the colour and the fabric. Always be sure to use a mild detergent.
- Keep your clothing away from extreme heat. Do not use a dryer or an iron on your jeans. Air drying are your jeans best friend.
- Turn it inside out! Make sure you put your jeans out to dry in a shadowy area and always turn it inside out so the colour stays nice.
- You hate doing laundry?... Great! You do not need to wash your jeans that often, just when they really need it. Spot cleaning is the simplest solution. Dampen a cloth or use an old toothbrush with mild soap to remove spot stains.