Hips Don't Lie- Medium High Waist Jeans
Butt Lift Design - Limited edition - Made in Colombia
These jeans are absolutely stunning. Feminine and sexy with eye catcher tattoo leg details. The acid wash colour on the sides will carve your curves and make your booty look great.
Note: This style runs small.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Fit and Style
- Mid rise slim fit.
- Special back cut design for butt lifting fit - Made in Colombia.
- Size medium inseam measures 75.5cm.
- Our model Angie (Studio shoot- white background) is wearing size Medium
Fabric and Colour
- Stretchy denim.
- Acid wash.
- 75% Cotton, 23% Polyester, 2% Elastane.
- Great front design featuring white flowers tattoo print and rhinestone studs.
- 3 gold button and zipper closure and wide waist band loops.
- Gentle fades lines across the legs.
- Special back stitching for lifting bum effect with rhinestone details.
|Instagram Hash Tag||N/A|
NB: This sizing chart is a guide only.
|Jeans - Size Conversion|
FREE EXPRESS shipping to all regions on orders over $100. See Shipping page for more details and need-to-know shipping information.
Hey Morena, please be aware you are taking home a unique piece so make sure you take proper care of your jeans if you want to keep it looking great on you. We recommend you to do the following:
- Do not wash your jeans in the washing machine. They will age quicker and you have a big chance that the more delicate decorations on the clothing such as the studs, chains, etc may get loose or break.
- Do not bleach or use a normal detergent. They will degrade the colour and the fabric. Always be sure to use a mild detergent.
- Keep your clothing away from extreme heat. Do not use a dryer or an iron on your jeans. Air drying are your jeans best friend.
- Turn it inside out! Make sure you put your jeans out to dry in a shadowy area and always turn it inside out so the colour stays nice.
- You hate doing laundry?... Great! You do not need to wash your jeans that often, just when they really need it. Spot cleaning is the simplest solution. Dampen a cloth or use an old toothbrush with mild soap to remove spot stains.