Life Is Beautiful - Low Rise White Jeans
Butt Lift Design – Made in Colombia – Quality materials
Look nice and sexy any day any time with these pair of jeans. Great pocket details and cropped length to make your legs look longer. Put smiles on peoples faces as you walk by. Like the writing on the jeans say “Stop Pretending Life is Beautiful”
NB: This style runs small.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Fit and Style
- Low-Rise Skinny
- Butt lifting special design - Made in Colombia.
- Size medium inseam measures 65cm(folded)-72cm(not folded).
- Our model Angie (Studio shoot-white background) is wearing size Medium.
Fabric and Colour
- Stretchy and confortable Fabric.
- Off white with a touch of blue.
- 68% Cotton, 30% Polyester, 2% Elastane.
- Designed front and back pockets with decorative bottoms and studs.
- 5 button closure and belt loops.
- Detailed writing on ankle and pockets.
|Instagram Hash Tag||N/A|
NB: This sizing chart is a guide only.
|Jeans - Size Conversion|
FREE EXPRESS shipping to all regions on orders over $100. See Shipping page for more details and need-to-know shipping information.
Hey Morena, please be aware you are taking home a unique piece so make sure you take proper care of your jeans if you want to keep it looking great on you. We recommend you to do the following:
- Do not wash your jeans in the washing machine. They will age quicker and you have a big chance that the more delicate decorations on the clothing such as the studs, chains, etc may get loose or break.
- Do not bleach or use a normal detergent. They will degrade the colour and the fabric. Always be sure to use a mild detergent.
- Keep your clothing away from extreme heat. Do not use a dryer or an iron on your jeans. Air drying are your jeans best friend.
- Turn it inside out! Make sure you put your jeans out to dry in a shadowy area and always turn it inside out so the colour stays nice.
- You hate doing laundry?... Great! You do not need to wash your jeans that often, just when they really need it. Spot cleaning is the simplest solution. Dampen a cloth or use an old toothbrush with mild soap to remove spot stains.