Red Safari P - Mid Rise Jeans
Butt Lift Design - Genuine Colombian made - Exclusive style
Like the vintage look? This piece has all the right stuff. Really cool vintage wine colour, great back pockets and amazing front details. High stretching fabric and butt lift design will make all your curves pop out. Wear it with your fave heels for an effortlessly sexy and edgy look.
Note: This style runs small.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Fit and Style
- Mid-rise skinny leg
- Butt lift design - Made in Colombia.
- Size medium inseam measures 76cm.
- Our model Angie (Studio shoot-white background) is wearing size Medium.
Fabric and Colour
- High stretch denim.
- Vintage Red Wine
- 76% Cotton, 21% Polyester, 3% Elastomer.
- Amazing front cut design .
- 5 gold buttons detail in each leg.
- 2 functional back pockets with gold studs and middle pocket zipper front studs.
- Thick waist belt loops.
|Instagram Hash Tag||N/A|
NB: This sizing chart is a guide only.
|Jeans - Size Conversion|
FREE EXPRESS shipping to all regions on orders over $100. See Shipping page for more details and need-to-know shipping information.
Hey Morena, please be aware you are taking home a unique piece so make sure you take proper care of your jeans if you want to keep it looking great on you. We recommend you to do the following:
- Do not wash your jeans in the washing machine. They will age quicker and you have a big chance that the more delicate decorations on the clothing such as the studs, chains, etc may get loose or break.
- Do not bleach or use a normal detergent. They will degrade the colour and the fabric. Always be sure to use a mild detergent.
- Keep your clothing away from extreme heat. Do not use a dryer or an iron on your jeans. Air drying are your jeans best friend.
- Turn it inside out! Make sure you put your jeans out to dry in a shadowy area and always turn it inside out so the colour stays nice.
- You hate doing laundry?... Great! You do not need to wash your jeans that often, just when they really need it. Spot cleaning is the simplest solution. Dampen a cloth or use an old toothbrush with mild soap to remove spot stains.