Red Safari N/P - Mid Rise Jeans
Butt Lift Design - Genuine Colombian made - Exclusive style
Wow! One of our favourites pieces. Great colour and even better design. Gold details will give this piece an extra touch of glam while keeping the vintage look feeling. Style it up with our super sexy Maria Choker Body Chain to add some spice to your look.
NB: This style runs small.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Fit and Style
- Mid rise skinny leg.
- Butt lifting design - Made in Colombia.
- Very stretchy fabric for a perfect contouring of your curves.
- Size medium inseam measures 76cm.
- Our model Carina (Studio shoot-white backgound) is wearing size Medium.
Fabric and Colour
- Red vintage inspired light faded look.
- High stretch denim.
- 76% Cotton, 21% Polyester, 3% Elastomer.
- Innovating leg cut detail featuring gold buttons and crystal studs.
- 3 side decorative gold buttons closure.
- Front functional pockets with gold studs.
- Triangle back cut design for round contouring.
|Instagram Hash Tag||N/A|
NB: This sizing chart is a guide only.
|Jeans - Size Conversion|
FREE EXPRESS shipping to all regions on orders over $100. See Shipping page for more details and need-to-know shipping information.
Hey Morena, please be aware you are taking home a unique piece so make sure you take proper care of your jeans if you want to keep it looking great on you. We recommend you to do the following:
- Do not wash your jeans in the washing machine. They will age quicker and you have a big chance that the more delicate decorations on the clothing such as the studs, chains, etc may get loose or break.
- Do not bleach or use a normal detergent. They will degrade the colour and the fabric. Always be sure to use a mild detergent.
- Keep your clothing away from extreme heat. Do not use a dryer or an iron on your jeans. Air drying are your jeans best friend.
- Turn it inside out! Make sure you put your jeans out to dry in a shadowy area and always turn it inside out so the colour stays nice.
- You hate doing laundry?... Great! You do not need to wash your jeans that often, just when they really need it. Spot cleaning is the simplest solution. Dampen a cloth or use an old toothbrush with mild soap to remove spot stains.