The Matador - Super High Waist White Jeans.
Butt Lift Design - Made in Colombia - Limited stock
Feeling sexy and adventurous! Then you will love this piece for your night out. Faux Corset on white jeans plus butt lift design make these jeans a look to remember and will have everyone talking. Complete this look with our Bed Of Roses Charcoal Jacket for a killer look.
Note: This style runs small.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Fit and Style
- Super high waisted skinny leg jeans.
- Butt lift technology - Made in Colombia.
- Size medium inseam measures 71cm.
- Our model Carina (Studio shoot-white background) is wearing size Medium.
Fabric and Colour:
- Stretch and confortable fabric.
- White denim.
- 82% Cotton, 16% Polyester, 2% Elastane.
- Amazing 6 button Corset Tux .
- Decorative rhinestones embellishment on front and back pockets.
- Back side sexy ankle lace up braid closure.
NB:Be aware rhinestone can come out with wear and wash.
|Instagram Hash Tag||N/A|
NB: This sizing chart is a guide only.
|Jeans - Size Conversion|
FREE EXPRESS shipping to all regions on orders over $100. See Shipping page for more details and need-to-know shipping information.
Hey Morena, please be aware you are taking home a unique piece so make sure you take proper care of your jeans if you want to keep it looking great on you. We recommend you to do the following:
- Do not wash your jeans in the washing machine. They will age quicker and you have a big chance that the more delicate decorations on the clothing such as the studs, chains, etc may get loose or break.
- Do not bleach or use a normal detergent. They will degrade the colour and the fabric. Always be sure to use a mild detergent.
- Keep your clothing away from extreme heat. Do not use a dryer or an iron on your jeans. Air drying are your jeans best friend.
- Turn it inside out! Make sure you put your jeans out to dry in a shadowy area and always turn it inside out so the colour stays nice.
- You hate doing laundry?... Great! You do not need to wash your jeans that often, just when they really need it. Spot cleaning is the simplest solution. Dampen a cloth or use an old toothbrush with mild soap to remove spot stains.