In The Hood - Low Rise Ripped Jeans.
Butt Lift Design - Limited Edition - Made in Colombia
Rips are in! And with these jeans you will take it to the next level. Added golden studs give this piece a touch of glam keeping the street vibe intact. Who said that street can’t be sexy!
Note: This style runs small.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Fit and Style
- Sexy distresses jeans. Low-rise fit.
- Skinny leg opening with amazing butt lift design - Made in Colombia.
- Size Medium inseam measures 78cm
NB: Rips may vary between jeans.
- Our model Carina ( Studio shoot-white background) is wearing size Medium.
Colour and Fabric
- Stretchy Fabric.
- Medium wash denim.
- 70% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 2% Elastane.
- Accessorised with 4.5 cm(wide) removable belt.
- 2 back and front functional pockets with rose gold and crystal studs.
- Two tones front distressed jeans with a touch of gold and crystal studs.
|Instagram Hash Tag||N/A|
NB: This sizing chart is a guide only.
|Jeans - Size Conversion|
FREE EXPRESS shipping to all regions on orders over $100. See Shipping page for more details and need-to-know shipping information.
Hey Morena, please be aware you are taking home a unique piece so make sure you take proper care of your jeans if you want to keep it looking great on you. We recommend you to do the following:
- Do not wash your jeans in the washing machine. They will age quicker and you have a big chance that the more delicate decorations on the clothing such as the studs, chains, etc may get loose or break.
- Do not bleach or use a normal detergent. They will degrade the colour and the fabric. Always be sure to use a mild detergent.
- Keep your clothing away from extreme heat. Do not use a dryer or an iron on your jeans. Air drying are your jeans best friend.
- Turn it inside out! Make sure you put your jeans out to dry in a shadowy area and always turn it inside out so the colour stays nice.
- You hate doing laundry?... Great! You do not need to wash your jeans that often, just when they really need it. Spot cleaning is the simplest solution. Dampen a cloth or use an old toothbrush with mild soap to remove spot stains.